Tuesday, December 3, 2019

ho ho ho from Bo and Co











Hi there in the countdown to Christmas and all the excitement and bustle that comes with this season.
Not sure which list you will be on but I think either one always brings some laughter!
πŸŽ„
So a couple of weeks ago, I was privileged to be part of the 
first (of many I hope) Walton Street Xmas Markets.

This was an amazing market with such a diverse range of creativeness and passion from an amazing group of people.
Our stands were busy from 9.30 am until 2 pm and even a major power cut in the town did not deter anyone, In true kiwi style, everyone pitched in and helped out.



The new Walton Street yoga studio is an amazing place and a real credit to all the hard work and love that Renee has put into it.
πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
I have also been working hard in my sewing room completing a summer order for one little lucky girl in town.

And also, not to forget my own little grandchildren, I have been working on a mobile for baby Evie and her first little Bo and Co summer dress and bloomers.



Today, I plan to dust and clean my machines, pop on their covers and give the a well earned and deserved rest. 
                                     πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
My daughter, Bridget, has just popped in and delivered the home made (of course) Xmas cake she has made. We made some wee holes in it an got out the brandy. We looked at the clock and thought "somewhere in the world it is 5 pm !!) but then sensibly doused the cake and re-wrapped it. Smells so yum.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

So happy Xmas to you all but I have to add a quote from one of my all time favourite characters.






Enjoy the time with families
and make time to relax, read
and of course, eat chocolate!!

Take care and let's bring on
2020.

Julie







No comments:

Post a Comment